ABILENE, Texas - Cub Scouts from packs 260 and others used their creativity Saturday morning.
It was the Buffalo Mountain District Pinewood Derby Race at the Mall of Abilene.
Scouts, their parents and even some grandparents raced their home made cars down the track.
But there were some rules cars could not be more than five ounces.
There were awards for, of course, the fastest car down the track.
Trophies and medals were also given for "best looking" and "most unique" race car.
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets