ABILENE, Texas - The Day Nursery of Abilene is getting ready for Peyton Manning to come to Abilene.
Manning is the guest speaker at the DNA's 40th Anniversary Celebration. The event takes place at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19 at the Abilene Civic Center.
Manning is the current quarterback for the Denver Broncos. He is the only NFL player to be named MVP four times.
Reservations are due by Friday, March 8.
For more information, call the Day Nursery office at 325-673-1110.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation