ABILENE, Texas - The Day Nursery of Abilene is getting ready for Peyton Manning to come to Abilene.
Manning is the guest speaker at the DNA's 40th Anniversary Celebration. The event takes place at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19 at the Abilene Civic Center.
Manning is the current quarterback for the Denver Broncos. He is the only NFL player to be named MVP four times.
Reservations are due by Friday, March 8.
For more information, call the Day Nursery office at 325-673-1110.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth