ABILENE, Texas - The Day Nursery of Abilene is getting ready for Peyton Manning to come to Abilene.
Manning is the guest speaker at the DNA's 40th Anniversary Celebration. The event takes place at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19 at the Abilene Civic Center.
Manning is the current quarterback for the Denver Broncos. He is the only NFL player to be named MVP four times.
Reservations are due by Friday, March 8.
For more information, call the Day Nursery office at 325-673-1110.
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season