ABILENE, Texas - The Day Nursery of Abilene held their 21st annual Mexican dinner fundraiser at the Abilene High cafeteria on Saturday night.
Tickets were sold for $7 a person, and the money raised will benefit the nursery's efforts to continue to provide childcare for low-income families.
Popular Mexican food staples like enchiladas and rice and beans were sold as a to-go option or for those who wanted to sit and eat.
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency