ABILENE, Texas - The Day Nursery of Abilene held their 21st annual Mexican dinner fundraiser at the Abilene High cafeteria on Saturday night.
Tickets were sold for $7 a person, and the money raised will benefit the nursery's efforts to continue to provide childcare for low-income families.
Popular Mexican food staples like enchiladas and rice and beans were sold as a to-go option or for those who wanted to sit and eat.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run