ABILENE, Texas - There are less than 24 hours left to register to vote for the Nov. 6 general election.
The deadline is Tuesday, Oct. 9.
To register in person, visit your county registrar's office, any public libraries or government buildings, or local high schools.
If you have a student currently studying in college out of state, they can still vote in Texas using their "home address," or where "mom and dad" live. College students must request an absentee form or ballot by mail. The last day to request this is October 30. Adults who will be out of the state during election day or the early voting time period can also vote by mail.
Early voting begins Oct. 22. The general election is Tuesday, Nov. 6.
For more information on how to register, visit www.VoteTexas.gov
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen