ABILENE, Texas - The pumpkin patch at Disability Resources Inc. officially opened Thursday.
Dickie Greenwood from DRI visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to talk about pumpkins.
Multiple sizes, shapes, and color pumpkins are available for purchase. There are also free hayrides, story time, photo opportunities, and group tours.
Money raised from the pumpkin patch benefit DRI programs for developmentally disabled individuals.
The pumpkin patch will be open now to Oct. 31. It is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, and open 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
Disability Resources is located at 3602 N. Clack in Abilene. For more info, call 325-677-681 or visit http://www.driabilene.org/
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash