ABILENE, Texas - The pumpkin patch at Disability Resources Inc. officially opened Thursday.
Dickie Greenwood from DRI visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to talk about pumpkins.
Multiple sizes, shapes, and color pumpkins are available for purchase. There are also free hayrides, story time, photo opportunities, and group tours.
Money raised from the pumpkin patch benefit DRI programs for developmentally disabled individuals.
The pumpkin patch will be open now to Oct. 31. It is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, and open 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
Disability Resources is located at 3602 N. Clack in Abilene. For more info, call 325-677-681 or visit http://www.driabilene.org/
- 'America' band member David Dickey passes away in Sweetwater
- Schools to rally behind Iraan cheerleaders and football players
- Sweetwater Christmas parade kicking off Monday night
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive