ABILENE, Texas - The pumpkin patch at Disability Resources Inc. officially opened Thursday.
Dickie Greenwood from DRI visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to talk about pumpkins.
Multiple sizes, shapes, and color pumpkins are available for purchase. There are also free hayrides, story time, photo opportunities, and group tours.
Money raised from the pumpkin patch benefit DRI programs for developmentally disabled individuals.
The pumpkin patch will be open now to Oct. 31. It is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, and open 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
Disability Resources is located at 3602 N. Clack in Abilene. For more info, call 325-677-681 or visit http://www.driabilene.org/
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson