ABILENE, Texas - A driver reaching down to grab his cell phone rear ended a work convoy truck.
The accident happened just after 10 a.m. Tuesday on I-20 near Elmdale Road.
Police on the scene say the driver was 19 or 20-years-old. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the work convoy truck was unharmed.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account