ABILENE, Texas - A driver reaching down to grab his cell phone rear ended a work convoy truck.
The accident happened just after 10 a.m. Tuesday on I-20 near Elmdale Road.
Police on the scene say the driver was 19 or 20-years-old. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the work convoy truck was unharmed.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide