ABILENE, Texas - A driver reaching down to grab his cell phone rear ended a work convoy truck.
The accident happened just after 10 a.m. Tuesday on I-20 near Elmdale Road.
Police on the scene say the driver was 19 or 20-years-old. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the work convoy truck was unharmed.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week