ABILENE, Texas - Dittos for Kiddos kicks off this week.
The children's consignment event is held twice each year in Abilene.
They sell gently used children's items from clothing and shoes to toys and games. Consignors get to keep 65 percent of their profits, while the remainder will go toward operational costs of the sale.
Monday, the sale is open only to consignors but Dittos officially opens to the public Tuesday for the general public.
To see a full calendar of dates and times click here to visit the Ditto's website.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen