ABILENE, Texas - Dittos for Kiddos kicks off this week.
The children's consignment event is held twice each year in Abilene.
They sell gently used children's items from clothing and shoes to toys and games. Consignors get to keep 65 percent of their profits, while the remainder will go toward operational costs of the sale.
Monday, the sale is open only to consignors but Dittos officially opens to the public Tuesday for the general public.
To see a full calendar of dates and times click here to visit the Ditto's website.
- Updated Historical treasures lost, damaged in Italian quake
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene