ABILENE, Texas - Dittos for Kiddos kicks off this week.
The children's consignment event is held twice each year in Abilene.
They sell gently used children's items from clothing and shoes to toys and games. Consignors get to keep 65 percent of their profits, while the remainder will go toward operational costs of the sale.
Monday, the sale is open only to consignors but Dittos officially opens to the public Tuesday for the general public.
To see a full calendar of dates and times click here to visit the Ditto's website.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs