ABILENE, Texas - Thousands of people made their way downtown to enjoy a night full of Cajun food and music during the Fourth Annual Cajun Fest.
Part of art walk, this year's festival was enjoyed by Abilineans who lined up to eat shrimp and crawfish prepared by Two Daddy's Crawfish from Louisiana.
Proceeds from the event benefit students in the Abilene Independent School District through scholarships and programs.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide