ABILENE, Texas - Thousands of people made their way downtown to enjoy a night full of Cajun food and music during the Fourth Annual Cajun Fest.
Part of art walk, this year's festival was enjoyed by Abilineans who lined up to eat shrimp and crawfish prepared by Two Daddy's Crawfish from Louisiana.
Proceeds from the event benefit students in the Abilene Independent School District through scholarships and programs.
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon