ABILENE, Texas - Thousands of people made their way downtown to enjoy a night full of Cajun food and music during the Fourth Annual Cajun Fest.
Part of art walk, this year's festival was enjoyed by Abilineans who lined up to eat shrimp and crawfish prepared by Two Daddy's Crawfish from Louisiana.
Proceeds from the event benefit students in the Abilene Independent School District through scholarships and programs.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth