A driver was arrested Saturday night for allegedly driving drunk and speeding along Interstate 20, causing his car to roll over.
According to Tye police, the man hit a guardrail and a light pole on I-20 near Mile Marker 277 around 6:30 p.m.
Officers alleged alcohol and speed were likely factors in the crash.
No injuries were reported and officers said the man will be taken to the Taylor County Jail. His identity has not yet been released.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking