A driver was arrested Saturday night for allegedly driving drunk and speeding along Interstate 20, causing his car to roll over.
According to Tye police, the man hit a guardrail and a light pole on I-20 near Mile Marker 277 around 6:30 p.m.
Officers alleged alcohol and speed were likely factors in the crash.
No injuries were reported and officers said the man will be taken to the Taylor County Jail. His identity has not yet been released.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire