A driver was arrested Saturday night for allegedly driving drunk and speeding along Interstate 20, causing his car to roll over.
According to Tye police, the man hit a guardrail and a light pole on I-20 near Mile Marker 277 around 6:30 p.m.
Officers alleged alcohol and speed were likely factors in the crash.
No injuries were reported and officers said the man will be taken to the Taylor County Jail. His identity has not yet been released.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated