ABILENE, Texas - One of the passengers involved in a crash at the intersection of Industrial Boulevard and Oldham Lane has been released from the hospital.
The crash happened around 10 p.m. Thursday.
Police told KTXS crews on scene that the driver of a Cadillac ran a stop sign and was hit by a pickup truck which was traveling north.
The driver of the Cadillac was unresponsive at the scene and taken to Hendrick Medical Center. As of Friday afternoon, he is in fair condition.
One of the truck passengers was taken to Hendrick via ambulance and has been treated and released. Another passenger went to Hendrick via a private vehicle and his condition is not clear.
Police said some unopened alcohol was found in the Cadillac. A blood test will be performed on the driver to determine if he was under the influence.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit