ABILENE, Texas - One of the passengers involved in a crash at the intersection of Industrial Boulevard and Oldham Lane has been released from the hospital.
The crash happened around 10 p.m. Thursday.
Police told KTXS crews on scene that the driver of a Cadillac ran a stop sign and was hit by a pickup truck which was traveling north.
The driver of the Cadillac was unresponsive at the scene and taken to Hendrick Medical Center. As of Friday afternoon, he is in fair condition.
One of the truck passengers was taken to Hendrick via ambulance and has been treated and released. Another passenger went to Hendrick via a private vehicle and his condition is not clear.
Police said some unopened alcohol was found in the Cadillac. A blood test will be performed on the driver to determine if he was under the influence.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated