ABILENE, Texas - One of the passengers involved in a crash at the intersection of Industrial Boulevard and Oldham Lane has been released from the hospital.
The crash happened around 10 p.m. Thursday.
Police told KTXS crews on scene that the driver of a Cadillac ran a stop sign and was hit by a pickup truck which was traveling north.
The driver of the Cadillac was unresponsive at the scene and taken to Hendrick Medical Center. As of Friday afternoon, he is in fair condition.
One of the truck passengers was taken to Hendrick via ambulance and has been treated and released. Another passenger went to Hendrick via a private vehicle and his condition is not clear.
Police said some unopened alcohol was found in the Cadillac. A blood test will be performed on the driver to determine if he was under the influence.
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget