ABILENE, Texas - A woman was injured Friday in an accident on I-20.
The accident happened about 7:15 p.m. on the Interstate just east of Denny's.
The woman told police she reached down to get her phone and then overcorrected when she tried to get her SUV back on the road. The car then rolled over ending up in the center median.
The woman was trapped in the wreckage for a short time before rescue workers were able to get her free.
She was taken by ambulance to Hendrick Medical Center to be checked out where she was treated and then released.
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Police say 2 men found shot to death at Texas house
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store