ABILENE, Texas - One person was hospitalized after a bad crash on the Winters Freeway.
It happened in north Abilene early Thursday afternoon.
The driver of the SUV struck a guard rail. The rail went into the vehicle, pinning the driver.
Firefighters extracted him.
The driver was taken to the hospital, but he was alert and talking at the time. His current condition is not known
Police say the driver may have had a medical problem just before the crash.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting