ABILENE, Texas - One man is recovering from serious injuries after an accident last night.
The driver was heading southbound on Willis street when he lost control, hitting a curb, spinning out and hitting a tree on South 11th street.
He was the only occupant of the vehicle, and was not alert when medics removed him from his vehicle. He was brought to Hendrick medical center.
The Abilene police department is still investigating the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances