ABILENE, Texas - One man is recovering from serious injuries after an accident last night.
The driver was heading southbound on Willis street when he lost control, hitting a curb, spinning out and hitting a tree on South 11th street.
He was the only occupant of the vehicle, and was not alert when medics removed him from his vehicle. He was brought to Hendrick medical center.
The Abilene police department is still investigating the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Updated Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill