ABILENE, Texas - One man is recovering from serious injuries after an accident last night.
The driver was heading southbound on Willis street when he lost control, hitting a curb, spinning out and hitting a tree on South 11th street.
He was the only occupant of the vehicle, and was not alert when medics removed him from his vehicle. He was brought to Hendrick medical center.
The Abilene police department is still investigating the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS