ABILENE, Texas - One man is recovering from serious injuries after an accident last night.
The driver was heading southbound on Willis street when he lost control, hitting a curb, spinning out and hitting a tree on South 11th street.
He was the only occupant of the vehicle, and was not alert when medics removed him from his vehicle. He was brought to Hendrick medical center.
The Abilene police department is still investigating the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth