ABILENE, Texas - One man is recovering from serious injuries after an accident last night.
The driver was heading southbound on Willis street when he lost control, hitting a curb, spinning out and hitting a tree on South 11th street.
He was the only occupant of the vehicle, and was not alert when medics removed him from his vehicle. He was brought to Hendrick medical center.
The Abilene police department is still investigating the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- Updated Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Rain chances fade, temperatures climb
- Updated Bill Cosby drops lawsuit against accuser