An Abilene man was sent to the hospital Tuesday morning after rolling over his pickup truck on Hwy 277 near I-20.
According to authorities on the scene, the driver was traveling northbound on the highway. He reached down to pick up something, when he began to notice he was going off the road. He over-corrected, sending his vehicle rolling. It landed right side up.
He was the only one in the vehicle, and was wearing his seat belt. He was transferred to an Abilene hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities shut down the inside lane of the highway as they recovered the victim.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget