ABILENE, Texas - Star Dodge owner Mike Dunnahoo was named Business Person of the Year on Wednesday at the Abilene Chamber of Commerce's Business Expo.
Dunnahoo's business is expanding and was recognized for their service in the community as a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Hyundai dealership.
The Chamber Star Award was given to Taylor Electric Cooperative.
That award honors businesses with more than 50 people that excel in their service to the community.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen