ABILENE, Texas - The main swimming pool at Dyess Air Force Base will be reopening this summer.
The pool was closed last summer as a cost-cutting measure during the sequester cuts.
Dyess announced Wednesday the pool will be opening May 24.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth