ABILENE, Texas - The commissary at Dyess Air Force Base will be closed until further notice due to a fire Monday afternoon.
According to Dyess officials, the fire started around 5:30 p.m. Monday at the base commissary.
The store was evacuated. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- Updated 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Updated Actor Shia LaBeouf brings anti-Trump piece to New Mexico
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow