ABILENE, Texas - The commissary at Dyess Air Force Base will be closed until further notice due to a fire Monday afternoon.
According to Dyess officials, the fire started around 5:30 p.m. Monday at the base commissary.
The store was evacuated. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week