Some Dyess families spent the afternoon at the Legacy Complex to pet horses.
The complex is a horse back riding facility located in Abilene.
They work with Dyess families that are deployed and also help autistic and disabled children.
Children of all ages spent Saturday petting and feeding horses.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account