ABILENE, Texas - Memorial Park at Dyess Air Force Base played host to the 7th annual 'Fiesta in the Park' Saturday.
The event was scheduled from 4:30 p.m. to midnight and included a number of activities and food for the entire family.
Musical performances included Lucky Joe, the Delta Boyz, the Badd Boyz, Thoze Guyz, and Los Chachos.
It also featured a jalapeno eating contest and air castles.
Bringing lawn chairs and umbrellas were recommended, but canopies and coolers were not allowed.
The event was put together by the Dyess Heritage Commitee.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS