ABILENE, Texas - Memorial Park at Dyess Air Force Base played host to the 7th annual 'Fiesta in the Park' Saturday.
The event was scheduled from 4:30 p.m. to midnight and included a number of activities and food for the entire family.
Musical performances included Lucky Joe, the Delta Boyz, the Badd Boyz, Thoze Guyz, and Los Chachos.
It also featured a jalapeno eating contest and air castles.
Bringing lawn chairs and umbrellas were recommended, but canopies and coolers were not allowed.
The event was put together by the Dyess Heritage Commitee.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Updated Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot-car death
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade