ABILENE, Texas - A man was taken to an Abilene hospital about 6:15 a.m. Wednesday after an accident on westbound Interstate 20, just past mile marker 281.
According to Abilene police, a commercial tractor-trailer and Chevrolet Cavalier collided.
The driver of the Cavalier, a 24-year-old man, was cited for failure to move right with safety. He overcorrected and came to rest next to the interstate cable barriers. The driver had to be cut out of his vehicle and was taken by ambulance to be checked out. He is said to be doing fine.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking