ABILENE, Texas - A man was taken to an Abilene hospital about 6:15 a.m. Wednesday after an accident on westbound Interstate 20, just past mile marker 281.
According to Abilene police, a commercial tractor-trailer and Chevrolet Cavalier collided.
The driver of the Cavalier, a 24-year-old man, was cited for failure to move right with safety. He overcorrected and came to rest next to the interstate cable barriers. The driver had to be cut out of his vehicle and was taken by ambulance to be checked out. He is said to be doing fine.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations