ABILENE, Texas - A man was taken to an Abilene hospital about 6:15 a.m. Wednesday after an accident on westbound Interstate 20, just past mile marker 281.
According to Abilene police, a commercial tractor-trailer and Chevrolet Cavalier collided.
The driver of the Cavalier, a 24-year-old man, was cited for failure to move right with safety. He overcorrected and came to rest next to the interstate cable barriers. The driver had to be cut out of his vehicle and was taken by ambulance to be checked out. He is said to be doing fine.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS