ABILENE, Texas - A man was taken to an Abilene hospital about 6:15 a.m. Wednesday after an accident on westbound Interstate 20, just past mile marker 281.
According to Abilene police, a commercial tractor-trailer and Chevrolet Cavalier collided.
The driver of the Cavalier, a 24-year-old man, was cited for failure to move right with safety. He overcorrected and came to rest next to the interstate cable barriers. The driver had to be cut out of his vehicle and was taken by ambulance to be checked out. He is said to be doing fine.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide