ABILENE, Texas - An early morning fire left a house destroyed in north Abilene.
According to the Abilene Fire Dept., the fire started around 6:50 a.m. Sunday morning at Walnut St. and 15th.
Walnut was blocked off for more than an hour. No one was home at the time of the fire.
The surrounding houses were not affected.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Sweetwater teen wins gold medal in national powerlifting competition
- Texas woman slain as boyfriend shoots at another man
- Official: Storm triggered sensor that halted new Six Flags roller coaster
- Brownwood police release ID of man shot in head, upgrade charges against suspect
- KTXS Forecast: Thunderstorm chances continue as next cold front approaches
- Abilene families release butterflies to remember their loved ones
- Young horse riders show off skills in Abilene
- Dog show held at Mall of Abilene
- Eighteen seniors graduate from Abilene Christian School
- Weather doesn't keep Williams from canvassing for votes
- Abilene's new aquatic center to open mid-June
- 3 firefighters, 1 other injured in Brownwood house fire
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Brownwood, suspect arrested
- TEA says Mullin ISD violated education codes, defrauded state
- Brown County man sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex crime
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent says school will be open next year
- Brown County law enforcement holds ceremony honoring fallen officers
- Dyess We Care Team repairs the home of a WWII veteran
- Sweetwater residents welcome rain after severe storm
- NWS confirms multiple tornadoes touched down in northern Brown County
- DPS identifies driver of 18-wheeler that crashed off overpass in Callahan County
- Rain totals: 'Quite measurable' amounts recorded in Big Country
- Sweetwater police chase ends with car on top of 2 pickup trucks