ABILENE, Texas - Early voting continues for the March 4 Republican and Democratic Primary.
As of Tuesday, Feb. 25, 3,522 people have voted early in Taylor County.
That includes 3,234 who have voted in the Republican Primary and 288 who have voted in the Democratic Primary.
Election day is Tuesday, March 4.
- Bus carrying high school cheerleaders collides with 18-wheeler on I-20; 2 in critical condition
- City of Abilene seeking firm to conduct water rate study
- KTXS Forecast: Cloudy, cool and showery weekend
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children