ABILENE, Texas - Early voting continues for the March 4 Republican and Democratic Primary.
As of Tuesday, Feb. 25, 3,522 people have voted early in Taylor County.
That includes 3,234 who have voted in the Republican Primary and 288 who have voted in the Democratic Primary.
Election day is Tuesday, March 4.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals