ABILENE, Texas - Sick kids at Hendrick Children's Hospital got an early Easter surprise Thursday.
The Easter Bunny came to visit and the kids sure were excited about it.
The bunny hopped through the hospital around 2 p.m.
Pediatric patients had a chance to sit in the Easter Bunny's lap and have their picture taken.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event