ABILENE, Texas - Sick kids at Hendrick Children's Hospital got an early Easter surprise Thursday.
The Easter Bunny came to visit and the kids sure were excited about it.
The bunny hopped through the hospital around 2 p.m.
Pediatric patients had a chance to sit in the Easter Bunny's lap and have their picture taken.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana