ABILENE, Texas - The emergency sale at the Abilene Animal Shelter ends August 31.
Dogs are now $60 and cats are $50.
If the animal is fixed, there is an additional $20 off in the form of a mail-in rebate.
The animal shelter is located at 925 South 25th Street. It's open from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays. Its Saturday hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To look at pictures of some of the current animals in the shelter, click here.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program