ABILENE, Texas - You can take part in one of Abilene's best Halloween experiences this weekend.
Haunted Abilene is this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 25 and 26.
Ride on one of Abilene's classic trolleys to visit and hear stories about some of the cities ghostly past. Then visit Phantom Manor, AKA the Swenson House, which is all dressed up for a spooky visit.
Decide the night you want to attend, Friday or Saturday, then you can buy a ticket for both the trolley ride and the haunted Swenson House, or just the house.
To find out when the trolley departs CLICK HERE.
Tickets are also available at the Elks Art Center at North 1st and Cedar Street downtown.
Call 325-676-3775 for more information.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season