ABILENE, Texas - You can take part in one of Abilene's best Halloween experiences this weekend.
Haunted Abilene is this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 25 and 26.
Ride on one of Abilene's classic trolleys to visit and hear stories about some of the cities ghostly past. Then visit Phantom Manor, AKA the Swenson House, which is all dressed up for a spooky visit.
Decide the night you want to attend, Friday or Saturday, then you can buy a ticket for both the trolley ride and the haunted Swenson House, or just the house.
To find out when the trolley departs CLICK HERE.
Tickets are also available at the Elks Art Center at North 1st and Cedar Street downtown.
Call 325-676-3775 for more information.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account