ABILENE, Texas - You can take part in one of Abilene's best Halloween experiences this weekend.
Haunted Abilene is this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 25 and 26.
Ride on one of Abilene's classic trolleys to visit and hear stories about some of the cities ghostly past. Then visit Phantom Manor, AKA the Swenson House, which is all dressed up for a spooky visit.
Decide the night you want to attend, Friday or Saturday, then you can buy a ticket for both the trolley ride and the haunted Swenson House, or just the house.
To find out when the trolley departs CLICK HERE.
Tickets are also available at the Elks Art Center at North 1st and Cedar Street downtown.
Call 325-676-3775 for more information.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck