ABILENE, Texas - Longtime Pittsburgh Steeler and Dallas Cowboy slayer Terry Bradshaw spoke in Abilene Tuesday night.
The former four-time Super Bowl winner was the keynote speaker at the annual Global Samaritan fundraiser at the Abilene Civic Center.
Bradshaw spoke about his football and broadcasting careers as well as his faith. Bradshaw is currently a co-host for Fox NFL Sunday. He played 14 years in the NFL and was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1989.
Global Samaritan Ministries is a christian humanitarian aid organization.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit