ABILENE, Texas - Longtime Pittsburgh Steeler and Dallas Cowboy slayer Terry Bradshaw spoke in Abilene Tuesday night.
The former four-time Super Bowl winner was the keynote speaker at the annual Global Samaritan fundraiser at the Abilene Civic Center.
Bradshaw spoke about his football and broadcasting careers as well as his faith. Bradshaw is currently a co-host for Fox NFL Sunday. He played 14 years in the NFL and was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1989.
Global Samaritan Ministries is a christian humanitarian aid organization.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program