ABILENE, Texas - Longtime Pittsburgh Steeler and Dallas Cowboy slayer Terry Bradshaw spoke in Abilene Tuesday night.
The former four-time Super Bowl winner was the keynote speaker at the annual Global Samaritan fundraiser at the Abilene Civic Center.
Bradshaw spoke about his football and broadcasting careers as well as his faith. Bradshaw is currently a co-host for Fox NFL Sunday. He played 14 years in the NFL and was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1989.
Global Samaritan Ministries is a christian humanitarian aid organization.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth