ABILENE, Texas - Longtime Pittsburgh Steeler and Dallas Cowboy slayer Terry Bradshaw spoke in Abilene Tuesday night.
The former four-time Super Bowl winner was the keynote speaker at the annual Global Samaritan fundraiser at the Abilene Civic Center.
Bradshaw spoke about his football and broadcasting careers as well as his faith. Bradshaw is currently a co-host for Fox NFL Sunday. He played 14 years in the NFL and was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1989.
Global Samaritan Ministries is a christian humanitarian aid organization.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget