ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene family was displaced after a house fire on the north side Monday night.
Abilene firefighters were called out to a fire on Westview. When they got there they found a garage and kitchen in flames. Firefighters say the fire started between the two areas, but no cause has been determined.
Those areas were burned badly, and the family is unable to stay in the home. The Red Cross was called in to help.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death