ABILENE, Texas - Summer is fast approaching and temperatures are on the rise. In order to protect our elderly, children and neighbors, there will be a fan drive luncheon happening Thursday.
Dr. Sandra Hazelip will be recognized for her acts of service within the community and her devotion to what she does in the field.
Fans will be given away to help those who need them to get through the summer months. Cash donations will also be accepted.
Watch KTXS tonight at 5 to find out more!
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday