The Abilene Independent School District hosted their final school bond information meeting Tuesday.
The board placed an $87 million school bond on the November ballot to fix and replace old facilities in the school district.
The meetings have been by the school board on different campuses in the district in need of repairs.
Tuesday's meeting took place at Johnston Elementary School's Cafeteria at 6:30 p.m. on 3602 N. 12th St.
The public was encouraged to come and learn more about the bond before the election.
- August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Shuttle bus rear-ended at Boston airport, killing 2 Texans
- Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested