The Abilene Independent School District hosted their final school bond information meeting Tuesday.
The board placed an $87 million school bond on the November ballot to fix and replace old facilities in the school district.
The meetings have been by the school board on different campuses in the district in need of repairs.
Tuesday's meeting took place at Johnston Elementary School's Cafeteria at 6:30 p.m. on 3602 N. 12th St.
The public was encouraged to come and learn more about the bond before the election.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated