A fire broke out late Sunday night at 2002 Glenhaven Dr., damaging the back patio, attic and leading to water damage on the first floor.
The 911 call was made at 11:38 p.m. Sunday. A propane tank underneath a wooden patio ignited, spreading the flames.
No injuries were reported. The occupants were evacuated before the fire department arrived.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger