ABILENE, Texas - Fire destroyed a shed at a South Abilene home Sunday afternoon while residents were inside the main house.
It happened around 1:30 p.m.
Abilene Fire Department officials said they believe residents who were cooking outside caused the blaze.
Firefighters had the fire under control and isolated within minutes of arriving on scene.
The fire did not spread to the home and no injuries were reported.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event