ABILENE, TX - This was a New Year's Eve to remember for one Abilene family as they welcomed their new baby girl into the world.
Cheyenne Dawn Walters first baby born in the new year at Hendrick Medical Center.
She arrived at 6:22 a.m. January 1, 2013: thirty days earlier than expected. She had a little trouble breathing, and was put in an incubator with oxygen but dad said several hours later that she was doing great.
She weighed in at five pounds, fifteen ounces and is 19.5 inches long. Her mother is Jennifer Puda and her father is Bradly Walters.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck