ABILENE, Texas - West Texas VA Health Care System offers seasonal flu shot to veterans.
Veterans currently enrolled in VA health care are eligible.
Shots are available in Abilene at the Abilene Community Outpatient Clinic located at 3850 Ridgemont Dr.
Veterans can get their shots from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Shots are also available at the Stamford Community Outpatient Clinic on Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The clinic is located on 1601 North Columbia in Stamford.
Veterans must show their VA identification card before getting shots.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash