ABILENE, Texas - West Texas VA Health Care System offers seasonal flu shot to veterans.
Veterans currently enrolled in VA health care are eligible.
Shots are available in Abilene at the Abilene Community Outpatient Clinic located at 3850 Ridgemont Dr.
Veterans can get their shots from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Shots are also available at the Stamford Community Outpatient Clinic on Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The clinic is located on 1601 North Columbia in Stamford.
Veterans must show their VA identification card before getting shots.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning