ABILENE, Texas - Anson resident Lance Hall is hospitalized in serious condition following a collision on FM 600 Friday night.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Hall was driving on FM 600 when he crossed over the center stripe and his Jeep collided with another vehicle.
A state trooper told KTXS that Hall is on a ventilator and is being treated for a compound fracture and internal injuries.
The two women who were in the other vehicle sustained minor injuries.
According to DPS, several alcohol containers were found in and around Hall's car; however, troopers did not indicate whether alcohol was the cause of the crash. The crash is under investigation.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account