ABILENE, Texas - Anson resident Lance Hall is hospitalized in serious condition following a collision on FM 600 Friday night.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Hall was driving on FM 600 when he crossed over the center stripe and his Jeep collided with another vehicle.
A state trooper told KTXS that Hall is on a ventilator and is being treated for a compound fracture and internal injuries.
The two women who were in the other vehicle sustained minor injuries.
According to DPS, several alcohol containers were found in and around Hall's car; however, troopers did not indicate whether alcohol was the cause of the crash. The crash is under investigation.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated