ABILENE, Texas - Anson resident Lance Hall is hospitalized in serious condition following a collision on FM 600 Friday night.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Hall was driving on FM 600 when he crossed over the center stripe and his Jeep collided with another vehicle.
A state trooper told KTXS that Hall is on a ventilator and is being treated for a compound fracture and internal injuries.
The two women who were in the other vehicle sustained minor injuries.
According to DPS, several alcohol containers were found in and around Hall's car; however, troopers did not indicate whether alcohol was the cause of the crash. The crash is under investigation.
- Updated Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- 2 Texas death row inmates lose at US Supreme Court
- KTXS Forecast: Sunshine sticking around but cooling down closer to normal later this week
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot