A face and voice familiar to many of you passed away Sunday.
Michael Henry Martin was a singer, music producer, and for many years in the 70s hosted his own TV show on KTXS called 'Henry's den.'
Some big name artists recorded songs at his Abilene recording studio, Castle Sound, over the years.
Michael Henry still has an album that he recorded in Nashville in 1971 available on iTunes called Real 'n Funky."
Elmwood Funeral Home is handling arrangements. Visitation will be Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. Funeral services are scheduled for Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Elmwood Funeral Home chapel.
Michael Henry Martin was 68.
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon