A face and voice familiar to many of you passed away Sunday.
Michael Henry Martin was a singer, music producer, and for many years in the 70s hosted his own TV show on KTXS called 'Henry's den.'
Some big name artists recorded songs at his Abilene recording studio, Castle Sound, over the years.
Michael Henry still has an album that he recorded in Nashville in 1971 available on iTunes called Real 'n Funky."
Elmwood Funeral Home is handling arrangements. Visitation will be Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. Funeral services are scheduled for Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Elmwood Funeral Home chapel.
Michael Henry Martin was 68.
- Updated Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated High levels of ammonia in Texas home where some 430 animals found
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores