Abilene, Texas - Four Abilene men accused of an armed robbery crime spree were indicted Thursday.
In September, police say 18-year-old Paul Valdez and three 19-year-olds -- Eric Pack, Anthony Carrillo and Chris Pieczynski -- robbed four different stores in a matter of hours.
According to employees, the men threatened the store employees and made off with cash.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck