Abilene, Texas - Four Abilene men accused of an armed robbery crime spree were indicted Thursday.
In September, police say 18-year-old Paul Valdez and three 19-year-olds -- Eric Pack, Anthony Carrillo and Chris Pieczynski -- robbed four different stores in a matter of hours.
According to employees, the men threatened the store employees and made off with cash.
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- From Snyder to Hollywood: Theater program grooms actors
- Updated Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program