ABILENE, Texas - Friday is the last day to vote early in the Republican and Democratic primary runoff elections.
Voters are going to the polls to cast ballots for state races such as attorney general and lieutenant governor.
As of the end of voting Thursday, 925 people had cast early ballots
All voting takes place at the Taylor County Plaza, 400 Oak Street.
The poll is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The runoff is Tuesday, May 27.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated