ABILENE, Texas - Friday is the last day to vote early in the Republican and Democratic primary runoff elections.
Voters are going to the polls to cast ballots for state races such as attorney general and lieutenant governor.
As of the end of voting Thursday, 925 people had cast early ballots
All voting takes place at the Taylor County Plaza, 400 Oak Street.
The poll is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The runoff is Tuesday, May 27.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi