ABILENE, Texas - The Friends of the Library opened its annual book sale to the public on Friday.
Carrying more than 90,000 books this year, the sale has a great variety for any and all book lovers or even someone just looking for a good read.
Tune in to KTXS at 5 to see more on this story.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen