ABILENE, Texas - Funeral arrangements have been set for McMurry University football player Billy Cole III.
The ceremony will take place Saturday at First Baptist Church in his hometown of Sachse on Saturday.
According to the university, the team will practice from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday and travel in buses together afterwards to attend the funeral.
Cole lost his life in a car accident on I-20 near Putman in Callahan County on Tuesday evening.
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits