ABILENE, Texas - Funeral arrangements have been set for McMurry University football player Billy Cole III.
The ceremony will take place Saturday at First Baptist Church in his hometown of Sachse on Saturday.
According to the university, the team will practice from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday and travel in buses together afterwards to attend the funeral.
Cole lost his life in a car accident on I-20 near Putman in Callahan County on Tuesday evening.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017