ABILENE, Texas - Funeral services are pending for former Taylor County constable John Howard.
Howard died Saturday in Dallas. Howard worked in law enforcement in Taylor County for 22-years. He retired as constable in 2011.
John had been living in McKinney to be closer to his children.
A visitation is set for Wednesday from 5 to 7 p.m. at Hamill Family Funeral Home.
Funeral services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. at Beltway Park Baptist Church.
Howard was 76.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera