ABILENE, Texas - The AISD orchestras are joining Asleep at the Wheel in a concert Thursday night.
Darcy Radcliffe visited KTXS This Morning on Thursday to talk about the show.
The concert is at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 13 at the Abilene Civic Center. The concert will star Asleep at the Wheel and feature the Abilene High and Cooper High Orchestras, plus the AISD fiddle group Revolution.
According to their website, Asleep at the Wheel are nine time Grammy award winners and are known as the kings of Texas swing.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash