ABILENE, Texas - The AISD orchestras are joining Asleep at the Wheel in a concert Thursday night.
Darcy Radcliffe visited KTXS This Morning on Thursday to talk about the show.
The concert is at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 13 at the Abilene Civic Center. The concert will star Asleep at the Wheel and feature the Abilene High and Cooper High Orchestras, plus the AISD fiddle group Revolution.
According to their website, Asleep at the Wheel are nine time Grammy award winners and are known as the kings of Texas swing.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated