This holiday season, H-E-B is making sure people get the most important meal of the day. Thursday morning they donated a truckload of H-E-B cornflakes cereal to the Food Bank of West Central Texas.
One truck load is valued at around $16,500 and can make about $145,000 bowls of cereal. From November 26 through the 29th, a fleet of H-E-B trucks will deliver enough cereal to serve 2.5 million bowls to 16 food banks across Texas.
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'
- Abilene man arrested for possession of child pornography
- San Angelo meth distribution conspiracy member sentenced to life in prison
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman