The Zach Robinson Memorial Foundation brought several former Dallas Cowboys to the Abilene Country Club for a banquet Satuday evening.
This included hall of famer Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson.
The foundation is used as a way to help students make it to college in memory of Zach Robinson. The goal is to educate and help the community as well.
The banquet included a live auction, picture taking, as well as autograph signings.
Several giveaways were also available.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS