The Zach Robinson Memorial Foundation brought several former Dallas Cowboys to the Abilene Country Club for a banquet Satuday evening.
This included hall of famer Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson.
The foundation is used as a way to help students make it to college in memory of Zach Robinson. The goal is to educate and help the community as well.
The banquet included a live auction, picture taking, as well as autograph signings.
Several giveaways were also available.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Updated Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot-car death
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade