ABILENE, Texas - Some students are out of their element when trying to find a job after college, but Hardin-Simmons University is trying to help with that.
The university held their "How to Job Interview" session Thursday where students watched a costume show about what to wear and what not to wear to a job interview. The Human Resources department of Hendrick Health Services helped students by providing interviewing tips.
The event was part of the "Life Skills" program that the library and university put on for students seeking summer employment or post-graduation jobs.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire