ABILENE, Texas - A group of Hardin-Simmons University students will do open "Hello Dolly" Thursday.
23 Students will perform in the musical at the Van Ellis Theatre on the HSU campus. The show runs for two weekends.
The first showing is Thursday at 7:30 p.m. It will run Friday and Saturday also at 7:30 p.m. It will also be shown Feb. 21- 23 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 2 p.m.
Regular admission to the musical is $10 and there are also $7 discounted tickets for military, seniors and students.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast