ABILENE, Texas - Get ready for a night of basketball tricks and flips as the Harlem Ambassadors come to town.
The group shows off a unique style of Harlem basketball featuring high-flying slam dunks, ball-handling tricks, and lots of comedy.
The Ambassadors partnered with the Abilene Crime Stoppers to raise funds for the program.
You can watch the show at Cooper High School on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7 p.m.
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- General Tire Center at 1517 S. 1st Street
- Goodwill-West Texas ADMIN at 2200 N. 1st Street
- A-Town Hi-Tech at 4402 S. Danville Drive
- Wicker Wireless at 2438 Industrial Boulevard
Tickets for students are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. Adult tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children four years old and younger are free.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy