You have a chance to preserve Texas history through the Texas Film Round-Up sponsored by the state. The group provides free digitization for Texas-related films and videos in exchange for the donation of a digital copy of the materials to www.texasarchive.org.
They will be at the paramount in downtown Abilene Saturday from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Since 2008, the program has provided new access to more than 12,000 films and videos and served hundreds of individuals and institutions.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana