ABILENE, Texas - A 32-year-old Abilene man has died in the wake of a Saturday evening crash between his motorcycle and a Ford Mustang, a Hendrick Medical Center spokeswoman said Monday.
Scott Steenblock had remained at the hospital in critical condition before being pronounced dead.
According to Abilene police reports, the Ford – driven by 25-year-old Kenneth Herr – was struck by Steenblock around 5 p.m. Saturday in the 4000 block of South Danville Drive.
Herr wasn't hurt in the collision. Steenblock wasn't wearing a helmet at the time of the accident, police said.
It hasn't been determined if drugs or alcohol were factors in the crash.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated