ABILENE, Texas - A 32-year-old Abilene man has died in the wake of a Saturday evening crash between his motorcycle and a Ford Mustang, a Hendrick Medical Center spokeswoman said Monday.
Scott Steenblock had remained at the hospital in critical condition before being pronounced dead.
According to Abilene police reports, the Ford – driven by 25-year-old Kenneth Herr – was struck by Steenblock around 5 p.m. Saturday in the 4000 block of South Danville Drive.
Herr wasn't hurt in the collision. Steenblock wasn't wearing a helmet at the time of the accident, police said.
It hasn't been determined if drugs or alcohol were factors in the crash.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Updated Abilene hobby shop owner talks new drone regulations