ABILENE, Texas - School just started about a month ago, but already some students are thinking about life after graduation. They had the perfect opportunity to do that Monday night at the Abilene Civic Center, where the annual college fair was held.
Recruiters from approximately 60 universities and college were there, including the University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and TCU, as well as Texas State Technical College and Cisco College. Students were able to get information on applications, scholarships and financial aid.
- Updated Winters man one of 25 to receive Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend