ABILENE, Texas - A very serious accident Friday night sent three to the hospital with serious injuries.
Around 7:00 p.m. on Interstate 20 and Highway 351 a pickup lost control on the wet and icy roads, went off the road and rolled down the hill.
Two females were thrown from the truck and a male was partially thrown according to first responders.
All three were taken to Hendrick Medical Center, and according to officials their injuries were described as serious.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene